Headline

Valencia Admits Not Shown As Hope

Valencia Admits Not Shown As Hope
Manchester - contribution to Manchester United's Antonio Valencia plummeted this season. Valencia himself admitted he did not perform according to expectations.

Valencia was selected as the best player of choice MU fans and fellow players last season. Blackburn Rovers on goal tally was also crowned as thebest scorer last season.

However, the situation is very different happened this season. Ecuador international winger has repeatedly disappointing in a number of important games. Appearing 30 times, he just donated five assists without a single score.
According to Valencia, he could not look up because they still feel the side effects of old injuries.

"This is not what I expected from the private side," I quoted Valencia Mirror.

"I thought I was having a little injury holding me. I still feel a strange pain in my foot injury last and it may be slightly affected my progress," added the 27-year.

"I hope to get a chance to be involved in as many games. If I were elected, Iwill do my best for my team mates, managers and fans," the promise of Valencia.

Recent Articles

0 komentar for "Valencia Admits Not Shown As Hope"

Leave a reply